Now-a-days, in modern technological world, computers become part of our lifestyle. Now even 13 year old's have computers in their pocket in the form of smartphone. But with computers there is always have a risk for virus or malware or phishing attacks on laptops, computers, smartphone or any digital devices. Therefore, one must have a foolproof product to prevent them from these problem. Norton Antivirus is one such tool which can save our devices from such malicious attacks.
Here, with this post i am going to explain you about Removing and reinstalling Norton Products in a foolproof manner.
Norton Remove and Re-install tool will help you to uninstall and re-install Norton security products.
Step 1 - Before you begin to remove and reinstall Norton tool.
The Norton Remove and Reinstall tool uninstalls most of the Norton products, and re-installs the latest version.
Before proceeding, you must make sure that you meet the following requirements:
1. Firstly, you need to have an Internet connection.
2. Second, the tool does not remove Norton Utilities or Norton Family.
3. Third and last, the tool does not remove your Norton Identity Safe local vault.
Step 2 - Download and run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
Now, if you have the Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you start to run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
1. Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
Save the file to Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file gets automatically saved to its default location.
2. To open Download window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
3. Double click the NRnR icon.
4. Read license agreement, and click Agree.
5. Click on Remove & Reinstall.
There are chances that you see option of remove button provided that your Norton Poduct is from the service provider.
6. Click on Continue / Remove.
7. Click the Restart Now.
After restarting computer, follow the on screen instructions to re-install Norton.
This is the detailed explanation for downloading and running the Norton Remove and Re-install tool. If you want to know more about the norton re-install tool, please visit us at :
Norton Support UK
Asus Support Number